Wednesday, August 24, 2011

...Issues....

I keep intending to make posts....but my internet router has it out for me!  LOL!  I have so many posts to make that I will become annoying on the web!  I just got my internet back for the first time in about 5 days, and I think I have about 5 days to make as many posts before I lose connection again....

But, I am not exhausted from the toils of getting the internet sorts...and I am cooking dinner, so my first post will either be much later tonight (as is my usual time to make posts...between 11pm and 4am) or it will be tomorrow :)

But I am back and I have some great news to share/show and I have some first-time-evers that I will be trying out too!

Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'm looking forward to them :) we'll be away for the weekend but I'll try to catch up when we get back!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete