Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Baaaaack

Well, well, what have we here? I'll tell you what we have. Another oh so typical episode of "Bri-itis". Every time I decide I will do something, I always change my mind. I never finish anything.... it's true! Unfortunately, it's a sad part of my personality that I have embraced with way too much pride. I'm not too familiar with "Normals", but I think "Normal People" are at least minutely able to finish some/most things that they start. Not me.

So! New goal time....

First. Blog twice a week! Blogging became difficult when my internet modem wasn't worth paying for. I have pictures on my laptop, but I would have to get them off my laptop and onto the company computer at work. Some anal, fun hating, dingle berry of a genius decided to disable all USB jacks, so I can't transfer any pictures that way. This means, I have to start doing what I am right now: Sitting on my stained couch in my hot living room, sweating up a fury when I should be sleeping before work and updating this damn blog!

Second. Lose 10 pounds by Halloween! Yea... nuff said.

Third. Get some inventory on my cyber shelves by Halloween! As usual, there is some craft fair or another that I would love to partake in... but then again, we all know what that means. I would have to FINISH what I start. So rather than setting myself up for that failure, I am just going to focus on the Halloween deadline. I want to have 60-70% of my magical, hand-crafted must-haves on my website by Halloween. I also need a logo and some other technical b.s. But! I am sure that will all fall into place once I get serious about making things to sell. More than anything, I want to sell things for Christmas. A total dream!

If I can just do those three things for the next 5.5 weeks, I might actually get somewhere in life. And wouldn't That be blog-worthy?!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, sweety! :-)

    We all know "normal" is boring ... so good to have you just the way you are!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your blog entries and pictures of all the stuff you've made! Yeah! Go ahead, girl, and blog!

    Oh, and of course: Good luck with your goals! *fingers-crossed*

    ReplyDelete